TOP 10 TV SHOWS
Tagged by cardinalcapaldi because she would.
We’re gonna play a new game called Top 10 TV shows because there’s one for films. Write down your top shows and then tag 10 friends to do the same. 10 favourite TV shows (in no particular order):
This is probably more like…what I can remember right now…and isn’t a complete list…
1.) Doctor Who - I think by this point I am legally obligated to say this is my top show. But it probably is anyway. Time traveling shenanigans that offers viewers a taste of every genre ever conceived. Awww yeah.
2.) Community - Ridiculously accurate to my life and my friends and I wish it didn’t have to fight so hard to be relevant.
3.) Sleepy Hollow - TIME TRAVELING BUDDY COP ACTION-ADVENTURE COMEDY BIBLE-QUOTING FIGHTING THE APOCALYPSE FUNTIMES
4.) Parks and Recreation - There’s a lot of photosets from this show going around, and yes, it is that funny and should be watched and is super easy to crack binge watch.
5.) Mystery Science Theater 3000 - If you don’t know how the “making jokes at bad movies” thing got popularized, just go to YouTube and look this one up. Start with a short. Or The Final Sacrifice. Good stuff. Shaped my humor more than I care to admit.
6.) Avatar: The Last Airbender - Ridiculously great show that I didn’t understand was so great until I got a little older. Still better than its successor.
7.) Gravity Falls - Another show that made me realize children’s programming has gotten so much better in recent years. Gorgeous, funny, refreshing with its characters and their relationships, and super interesting.
8.) The Thick of It - Didn’t know the British political sweary show (as I refer to it to my co-workers) would ruin my life. If you don’t mind the cussing and hit the stride of season 2, you’re in.
9.) Digimon - The only entry of nostalgia I’ll put on here because damn I re-watched 01 after like ten years and it still brought about an emotive response from me.
10.) The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson - Okay, this is a weird one, but considering I’ve been viewing every episode for the past year and a half (and sporadically before), I need to put it down. Craig is my bro.
Tag…tagging…gonna tag… datbombadil, iuliathe3rd, jonnyleeholmes, kirby-the-engineer, magicalzombie, queensmooting, the-last-teabender, cavoliamari (bring it on Italy), boo-cha-cha (do you watch TV??), and lotuskasumi who I can’t tag. Feel free to ignore this. :V
I was tagged to do this about two weeks ago by both Kirby and Cardinal so I’m finally making good on it I’m sorry for being a butt.
Nickname: Kat (at this rate)
Birthday: August 2nd
Time Zone: CDT, -5 (the other half of the year, CST, -6)
What time and date is it there? 5:29am, September 19th 2014
Average hours of sleep I get each night: 4-5 hours during the week, twice that on weekends
The last thing I Googled was: “road construction us 14 dempster” being a commuter is fun
My most used phrase(s): I’m just going to say I swear a lot…
First word that comes to mind: gonna
What I last said to a family member: “You can have the last of the coffee by the way”, said to my dad. Blood feud and all.
One place that makes me happy and why: This one diner back in my college town, the Junction. Spent way, way, way too many days and nights there and they were my favorites.
How many blankets I sleep under: I’m averaging two comforters, a blanket, and a bed sheet.
The last movie I watched in the cinema: Guardians of the Galaxy
Three things I can’t live without: Coffee, talking, drawing
Something I plan on learning: How to actually make good layouts and designs.
A piece of advice for all my followers: The sooner you embrace the things you love rather than resist or hide your joy, the happier you will be.
You all have to listen to these 2 songs: “Galaxies" by Owl City, since it’s been a constant for me since 2010, and "Spring and a Storm" by Tally Hall because I love them and want more people to know of them and their many forms (also see: ミラクルミュージカル and Rob Cantor).
My blog(s): This one, randomthunk. You may or may not be aware of the fact that I am the absolute worst at maintaining sideblogs.
western zodiac [x]: Leo
chinese zodiac [x]: Metal Goat
celtic zodiac [x]: Holly - The Ruler
myers-briggs type indicator [x]: ESTJ
the four temperaments [x]: Choleric
enneagram [x]: Type 2
soul type [x]: Sage
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you…
Going to expand this slightly and say I’m open to more prompt-y kinds of things. Leeeet’s see how this goes.
URL: randomthunk(.tumblr.com if you need that)
top 5 fandoms you’ll see:
Are old man owl foxes a fandom
- Doctor Who
- Golden Sun
- Community [*weeps silently*]
- Who knows this is a heavy roulette of a blog might get into HTTYD 2 next week oh and E3 is happening and -
top 2 celebrities you’ll see:
- Peter Capaldi
- Matt Smith
top 3 other topics you’ll see:
- Those awkward drawings I call my art
- Art things that are either cool looking or useful
- Shenanigans in generaldo I make graphics?I draw? I plan on taking a crack at graphics again thanks to DW Fest but I occasionally gif.my ask box is: “Feast your eyes on these inquiry pops.” Also completely wide open and if you’re not careful I’ll talk your ear off.
Our top three guesses for your English dialect:
1. American (Standard)
3. South African
Our top three guesses for your native (first) language:
Hey I got tagged! Halfway into the title and I realized colored pencils aren’t great for writing so I went hunting for a pen without actually leaving my desk chair.
Thanks Cardinal. :V I tag my Tacos if they so feel like doing this, but I especially tag RedJ because I do.
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 7: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 8: Redraw one favorite piece of art by other (internet/tumblr) artist.
- 9: Do you have any OCs?
- 10: Draw a gijinka of your blog.
- 11: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 12: Favorite thing to draw?
- 13: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 14: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 15. Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?